Points not updating on website

J
Juupke ID: 644915 Posts: 2
04 Apr 2015 09:03 AM

Even though my charity engine has been running on and off throughout the week, the number of points in my accounts has not updated at all since 6 or 7 days ago... what's up with that?

Tristan Olive ID: 22 Posts: 383
06 Apr 2015 01:40 PM

Some projects were shuffled around last week and caused a disconnect in your stats. If you force your desktop software to sync with Charity Engine (under the Tools menu; if you don't see the Tools menu in the desktop software, go to View -> Advanced view first), it should fix your stats.

See if that takes care of it for you.

J
Juupke ID: 644915 Posts: 2
09 Apr 2015 07:48 PM

Thanks for the advice, I let them synchronize but that doesn't seem to have solved the issue. While the 'last activity' time stamp did update, my amount of points did not (and it has been over 48 hours by now since I sync'ed). Anything else I could/need to try?

Tristan Olive ID: 22 Posts: 383
09 Apr 2015 08:37 PM

Seems there may be a completely separate issue as well, some unexpected behavior in resource sharing between projects. Do you have Tasks listed and running in your desktop software?

Also, your event log under the Advanced menu could hold a clue. Are there any errors in there or lines about "Not requesting tasks"?