2 week old account, points not appearing

JS
J Sison ID: 306051 Posts: 2
07 Aug 2014 04:56 AM

Hi. I hope you're all doing well. I'm having some trouble with points not appearing.

I created my account two weeks ago. I installed the Charity Engine (CE) software on my Windows 8.1 computer with no issues. I attached the software to the Charity Engine account manager, again with no problem. Tasks run and complete without any apparent errors.

When I synchronize my desktop CE software, there doesn't seem to be a problem either. When I log in to the website, and I check the my computer section, it does show my computer there, and it shows the last activity from minutes or hours ago.

However, I still show zero points since joining. :( I did expect that there would be some lag before points started appearing, but two weeks seems like a pretty long time.

Is there something I can try to speed up the process of points being recognized?

Thanks.

Tristan Olive ID: 22 Posts: 383
11 Aug 2014 10:10 PM

It looks like the stats identifier linked to your account isn't quite right... Next time your CE desktop software synchronizes, it should get the correct identifier and then you'll see all the points you've been earning.

JS
J Sison ID: 306051 Posts: 2
12 Aug 2014 07:14 AM

Thanks for the information, Tristan.

I ran a sync on the CE desktop software, and then logged in to the website. Total points since joining are still zero, but I'll give it another week.

Tristan Olive ID: 22 Posts: 383
12 Aug 2014 09:01 PM

Could you provide the log for your desktop software? To do this, go to the View menu and select "Advanced View..." (if you are currently in the "Simple" view), then select the Advanced menu and find "Event Log..."

You can then click the "Copy All" button and paste into the contact us form and we should be able to get to the bottom of this.