Most recent Jackpot Questions???

Garrett B ID: 3819 Posts: 8
22 Jan 2013 04:07 PM

Ok, I joined on the 20th (2 days ago) and since then have been cranking out work.

But, my total points for this jackpot is 0 and has been for the past 2 days (I think this is normal because of the time it takes to load in the points, and the rest that happens during a jackpot, right?)

My total points since joining is 13,318 but on Boinc it is 44,532 why the difference? Will these points be applied to this jackpot or the next?

My real concern is that it says my Entry Numbers are n/a, and that my Entry Numbers for Nov 8th 2012 to jan 22 2013 are 0 Why?

Tristan Olive ID: 22 Posts: 383
22 Jan 2013 05:07 PM

You should have entry numbers now and total points for this jackpot should be updated. These temporarily show 0 while data is being processed at the end of the jackpot period. I'll see if there isn't a better way to handle that!

Thanks for the report, Garrett. 

By the way, you're right that it takes a day at times for points reported on your computer to show up here on CE. If the points are not now applied to this jackpot (as shown on your account page), then they will be applied to the next jackpot period.

Garrett B ID: 3819 Posts: 8
22 Jan 2013 05:07 PM

Thanks the numbers are up now