installing engine

NP
Niels Peter Rygaard ID: 3689 Posts: 3
05 Dec 2012 07:08 PM

I downloaded charity engine in order to start a project. After installation it just keeps saying that it is "getting status" or whatever the name of that function is in English. Any ideas??

NP
05 Dec 2012 07:08 PM
Jonathan Brier ID: 159 Posts: 112
05 Dec 2012 08:05 PM

I would like to help you make sure Charity Engine is working properly, but I do not have enought information on what you may be experiencing.  Could you provide more information about the issue.  Explaining where you see the getting status.  What operating system (windows, linux, mac) did you install Charity Engine on?  If you have a firewall make sure that it is not blocking communications.

You can also reach out to us via out contact us form to attach screenshots to the email reponding to the form inquery or comment.

NP
05 Dec 2012 10:41 PM

Hi

I have Windows 7 64 bit on a Vaio Laptop.

I downloaded succesfully, started the program, then there are red dots running to show that it is starting - the words below the running dots are in Danish, but mean something like "controlling status", clearly starting up the program.

But this just goes on and on. What should happen next if it worked? I can try and download it again... Thanks for helping. I'm looking for support for a free orphanage and foster famil education program I made, www.fairstartglobal.com , designed to educate orphan caregivers in as many language versions as possible.

Best Niels Peter Rygaard child psychologist

Matt ID: 44 Posts: 293
26 Dec 2012 08:43 PM

Just curious, did your issue get resolved?