- Mark McAndrew, CEO
- Mark Roberts LLB MBA, CLO
- Robert Pearce MBA ACCA, CFO
- Regis Dubois, CTO
- Phil Robertson, CMO
- Grid Republic (our tech team): Matt Blumberg, Tristan Olive, Rytis Slatkevičius, Jonathan Brier
- Prof David Anderson, BOINC Director, UC Berkeley
- Prof Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram Research
- Anil Hansjee, ex-head of M&A, Google EMEA
- Michael Geer, Founder of CauseCart, previously founder of Badoo
- Andrew Romans, General Partner, The Founders Club
- Dr Ethan Siegel, astrophysicist and award-winning blogger
- Dr David Gorski, oncologist and award-winning blogger
- Andreas Bauer, MD, four40 Ventures Ltd
Charity Engine® is owned and operated by the Worldwide Computer Company Ltd, Piccadilly House, 49 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP (UK Company No. 6723910).
We are signed up to the same ethical policies as our charity partners, so the grid is off-limits to any organisation they don't want using it. Only the good guys can use Charity Engine.